Saturday, February 14, 2009

How Will I Know

Ryan and I attended Kendall and Reid's Valentine's Parties at school yesterday. In typical Workman fashion, Kendall wanted to ride home with Ryan, Reid wanted to ride home with me. Heaven forbid that they ride in the same car.

As Reid and I are leaving his classroom, a cute little girl named Skylar shoots out of her classroom and says "Reid, here" and shoves a solid milk chocolate heart and a red fuzzy monkey with an I love you bow tied around its neck into Reid's hands and then runs away as quickly as she ran up to us.

Reid looks at what he has been given by Skylar and says to me: "Now, I know that she loves me!", with the grin that can knock your socks off.

Me, a little shocked, said "What did you just say?"

Reid: "I said, Now I know that she loves me, because she just gave me this chocolate heart and red fuzzy monkey."

Me: "Yep, honey, that is what it means." while I'm thinking to myself....I really didn't know that you were questioning whether or not Skylar really loves you...

So that is it folks...How will you know if he/she really loves you?...they give you a solid milk chocolate heart and red fuzzy monkey with an I love you bow tied around its neck for Valentine's Day...just in case you were wondering!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!




No comments: