Saturday, February 13, 2010

She's Crafty

She's crafty - She's gets around
She's crafty - She's always down
She's crafty - She's got it right
She's crafty - And she's just my type!
She's crafty...

Momma got a little crafty for Reid's Valentines. Reid (and every other child, preteen and teen) love these crazy new "jelly bracelets" called silly bandz. So, I made cards that said "I'm silly over you, Valentine." and we attached a silly band to each card. Reid loved the idea...Safety Kendall thought the valentines would be "awkard for the boys because I called them "Valentine" on each card". Personally, I thought they turned out really cute!

And props to Auntie Jenny for today's song title...I would like to think that I would have pulled this one out of memory...but she came up with it first...must have been all those 1,000's of times she had to listen to this "tape" while riding in Claudia!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you Crafty Mom's out there!!!

Melissa

3 comments:

Amy said...

smart, smart Mel! ;)

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jendog said...

Are you kidding me? Beastie Boys, Wynonna, U2, Cheap Trick, and Tone-Loc are seared into my brain! You are crafty and musically diverse! How about them "smartie" bookmarks? Thanks for helping the clip-art challenged sister!