Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crazy Train

Conversations with Reid:

Ryan: Reid, son, I'm going to need for you to turn down your "crazy" a notch...

Reid: But, Dad, I'm only on notch 3...

Reid's response really surprised Ryan. First, we have never mentioned a "crazy notch" scale before and second, Reid has obviously not only thought about a "crazy notch" scale...he has made one up. I wonder, how far the crazy notch scale goes up? And if this is notch 3 and the scale goes up to say 24 ('cause that's my favorite number), what would a crazy notch of 24 look like?

I think it may be look something just like the words of the song..."I'm going off the rails on a crazy train"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha! Kids really do say the darndest things. I'm fairly certain Brennan's "crazy scale" goes up to 24 :o)