Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby

13 years ago today, June 2nd, I married my best friend. Hon - I love the life that we share together. Happy Anniversary, Baby - Got You on My Mind!!!


I have been so excited for today. I've known since I started a blog that I could use this song today. What's the part we always sing...just the chorus...Happy Anniversay, Baby...Got You on My Mind. So today when I was uploading the song and I realized the song is actually about a love gone wrong and the guy is singing this song to his lost love and remembering how good things were. Oops!!! I guess this is one of those songs that I've heard a million times but never really listened to it. The chorus is just so catchy!!! Obviously, since we are celebrating our 13th anniversary, the verses do not apply to us, so, Ryan, please only listen to the chorus!!!

I love you honey - You are and will forever be the best cabanna boy a girl could have!!! Happy 13th Anniversary!!!

1 comment:

Four Better or Worse!?!?! said...

WOW! What a couple of young hotties you two are!