Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Getting Nuttin' for Christmas Remix

You know how I was just saying that I thought this should be Reid's theme song...not Remy's...well...I just received this email from Reid's 2nd grade teacher:

Ryan and Melissa,
I would like to have a conference with both of you if possible concerning Reid’s behavior. I feel I have been very understanding and given many chances for him to correct his behavior. Unfortunately it hasn’t changed. I would also like Reid to sit in on this conference. If you could meet one morning at 8:00, after school at 3:45 or during our specials which is at 12:35-1:20 I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mrs. S

So...Reid...You're getting nuttin' for Christmas unless you straighten up!!!!

Melissa

1 comment:

Jendog said...

Uh-oh! This sounds bad, but I don't think Beau did it!