Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mr. H - Horrible Hair

Mr. H had Horrible Hair and unfortunately...so does Reid...

Many of you will not remember The Letter People but they were the staple of my kindergarten year at Bethesda Elementary. Miss Janet had blow up dolls of all The Letter People and once a week, she rolled in the library's TV cart, tuned the TV set to PBS and we would watch that week's episode of The Letter People. They all had amazing songs and this week I present to you the letter H featuring Mr. H with Horrible Hair.

This is Reid's hair after several, several, several days without a shower..."who needs a shower when you are just hanging out at home playing with all of your awesome Christmas loot?"

Be sure and push the play button on the playlist to the right and sing along!!!

I'm Mr. H, hello hello!
How do you do, and do you know,
That I'm so handsome and adorable,
My happy hair is everywhere.
And so much hair makes people stare...IT'S HORRIBLE!
Oh horrible hair, My horrible hair,
Oh how I love this crown I wear.
I'll never never stop at any barber shop,
To cut my glorious horrible hair.
SO THERE!

I'm Mr. H, goodbye goodbye,
Next time we meet,
You'll know me by,
My head, so handsome and adorable,

My horrible hair is everywhere,
My happy hair makes people stare.

It's HORRIBLE!...HORRIBLE!...HORRIBLE!

Now, when the show returned in the 90's...Mr. H's Horrible Hair had been changed to Happy Hair so that no ones self-confidence was shattered during kindergarten. So is this why I always think my hair looks horrible?

Hope you are having a good hair day!!!

Melissa

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh girl....I have ALL of the Letter people on DVD! Rhett ordered it for me a few years ago...mind you, it's raw quality as it was dubbed off a VHS....but it's great!
Come and meet the Let-ter people...
A, B, C, D fol-low me!
:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.