Monday, October 13, 2008

Promises, Promises

Later this week, we are headed to Orange Beach, AL for Fall Break. Our friends, M, K, O and O's friend C are going with us. Reid is in love with O and thinks that he will marry her one day. This is the conversation I had with him regarding behavior at the condo.

You must know that Reid loves to be naked. Reid comes in from the beach, drops his wet swim suit in the bathroom floor and then streaks through the condo until I track him down and make him put on underwear.

You must also know that we are having this conversation in my bathroom and he is sitting on the toilet.

Reid: So when we are at the beach, do I have to sleep in pajama's or can I sleep in my boxers only?

Me: Well, I would prefer pajama's but boxers will be okay. And you may not for any reason run around the condo NAKED!!

Reid: What??? Why???

Me: Because we are having guests and our guests do not want to see you naked....

Reid: Ahhhhh, man....can I run around the condo in my boxers?

Me: No......

Reid: Ahhhhh, man....can I run around the condo in my pajama's?

Me: Yes, that's okay.

Reid: Good, then I promise to run around the condo in my pajama's and then I will take them off to go to sleep.

Me: Sounds like a plan!!

All I can say is "You make me Promises, Promises, I knew you'd never keep". I really pray that this is one promise that Reid decides to keep. I'll keep you posted!

Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, boy, this is gonna be SOME weekend!

Unknown said...

I can't even think of anything to say in response to this......there are no words! LOL!!

Jenny Hathcock said...

As we say in our house...
"NAKED BOY!"