Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Want Candy

Isn't that what Halloween is for....CANDY!!!! Well, it is what TSC's annual Fall Fest is for....Candy, Candy and more Candy!!! We had a blast at the Fall Fest and here are a few pics.

First, we have a visit from a very spooky skeleton. This skeleton was very impressed with his mommy's face painting skills, when he first saw his skeleton face in the mirror, "Dang, mom, you did goooood!!"

Then enter in my sugary sweet Candy Corn Fairy:


Poor Sugary Sweet Kendall, she had to hang out with a skeleton, a bat and a skunk!!! My nephews Griffin and Dane are the skunk and the bat.



I was dressed as the "crazy Tony Stewart lady" with Jeff Gordon gear and my BFF, Terri, was "crazy Tony Stewart lady" with Kasey Kahne gear. (That pic is on Terri's camera) 'Cause after all, we are their number one fans....Ryan was dressed as an engineer so he did not get a pic, sorry, hon...ooh, and I got to meet Sarah Palin....she thanked me for my vote!!!

And I also got to meet one of my favorite girls from the 'hood...Bon Qui Qui...

And don't worry....everyone's candy bag was filled to the top before the night was over! Happy Halloween!!!

Melissa

No comments: