Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Piece of My Heart

This Saturday, Ryan, Bebe and I will be walking in the American Heart Association Heart Walk. We are walking to honor my Granny, Loretta Thomason, who passed away from heart disease. We are also walking for Abigail and Susannah. Abigail and Susannah are two little girls from our church that were born with heart disease.

If you would like to, you can help us by going to the THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION web site. Click on the DONATE button. Type in the name ROBYN ELLIS. Robyn's name will come up along with Abigail's Angels. You can click there to donate. All donations are tax deductable!

Thanks for helping us to raise money for heart research! And please pray that Bebe and I can make the entire 3 mile walk. Reid is convinced that Bebe and I will NEVER make it the WHOLE way! Thanks for the confidence, son!

Melissa

No comments: